We added a new service – CLINICAL GENETICS!
Highly trained and educated, with more than 10 years of experience in the field of genetics as he worked in USA (Baylor College of Medicine and University of Missouri), Saudi Arabia (King Fahad Medical City), and the United Arab Emirates (Tawam Hospital).
At Genesis Dr. Ayman will provide healthcare for children and adults with confirmed or suspected genetic diseases, or with family history of genetic diseases. We provide clinical evaluation, perform genetic tests, advise on management and do genetic counseling for patients and families on the following genetic and inherited conditions:
- Fetal malformations and suspected genetic diseases in fetus
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Birth defects and congenital malformations
- Intrauterine fetal death
- Developmental delay, intellectual disability, and behavioral disorders
- Growth failure
- Down syndrome and other chromosomal and genetic syndromes
- Inborn error of metabolism (metabolic disorders) and mitochondrial disorders
- Familial hereditary cancers
- Inherited and genetic neurological, endocrine, cardiovascular, pulmonary, renal, gastrointestinal, skeletal, dermatological, immunological, and hematological diseases
- Inherited and genetic hearing impairment and eye diseases
- Genetic counseling for carriers of genetic diseases
- Genetic counseling for prevention of inherited genetic diseases