Dr Bariah Dardari, MD ABP ABIHM FAAP is a leading child health expert with over 20 years of experience. She established the first pediatric integrative medicine clinic and the first neurodevelopmental program for Children with Autism/ADHD in the UAE.
Dr Bariah holds the following profiles:
• 2002-2005, Pediatric Consultant at Hackensack Pediatrics, NJ, USA.
• 2005-2006, Neonatal Hospitalist, Hackensack University Medical Center, where she was part of a busy neonatology team providing care for extremely premature and high-risk infants, supporting the Labor and Delivery Department.
• 2006-2013, Consultant Pediatrician at American Hospital, Dubai, providing care for premature newborns, inpatient care for all pediatric patients on the ward, and emergency care; she assessed patients with ADHD and autism.
• In 2013, joined Al Zahra Hospital as a Head of the Pediatrics Department and was leading a team of 25 doctors providing care to high-risk/ premature infants at the Level III NICU, healthy newborns in the newborn nursery and labour ward, acutely ill pediatric patients admitted to the pediatric ward, and pediatric patients from 0-16 years old in the pediatric clinic for well-child checkups, vaccinations, and sick visits. She also assessed and treated patients with developmental delays, speech delays, autism, and ADHD.
• From 2017- 2020, joined Novomed Centers, with a focus on developmental paediatrics and integrative medicine approaches.
• 2020-2023 Established the pediatric department at Fakeeh University Hospital upon Hospital commission, leading a team of 10 paediatricians, providing care for healthy newborns, acutely ill pediatric patients on the ward, and pediatric patients from 0-16 years old in the pediatric clinic for well-child checkups, vaccinations, and sick visits. She also assessed and treated patients with developmental delays, speech delays, autism, and ADHD.
• Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics
• an Associate of Harvard Medical School.
Arabic, English, French and Spanish
• Developmental paediatrics
• Integrative medicine
• Refugee Health
• Graduated with a Doctor of Medicine Degree from Damascus University School of Medicine in Syria in 1995.
• 1999-2002, Completed training in New York Methodist Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center in Pediatrics, obtaining certification from the American Board of Pediatrics.
• American Board of Pediatric Certification 2002, Recertified 2012
• Obtained Board Certification in Integrative and Holistic Medicine in 2014.
• In 2017, completed a Global Executive Qualification in Safety, Quality, Informatics, and Leadership (SQIL) at Harvard Medical School
• In 2018, completed Refugee Trauma Recovery and Mental Health Program with Harvard Medical School.
If you would like to make an appointment to see Dr Dardari, please call the clinic.